Friday, March 18, 2011

Mike Lee shuns a white supremicist

Senator Mike Lee (Utah). Of all the senators I lobbied, Senator Lee’s reaction was the most disappointing. He had just finished an interview with a reporter. He was standing with his wife and two children when I approached. As you may know, this man comes to the Senate with the most expectations from both the tea party activists and anti-immigration activists alike. Publicly he has proposed some positive things. I said to the newly sworn-in Senator: “I just want to say that I am pleased that Mormons like you have large, white families. The white race is dying out and the Mormons are helping to stop that.” Both he and his wife turned red-faced and looked at me like I was a freak. He said: “Nice to meet you. Good day.” That was it.

-- A quote from Bill Johnson of American3p.org, which "exists to represent the political interests of White Americans."

No comments: