Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election night thoughts

Locally, I thought Morgan Philpot would be a lot closer to Jim Matheson than what they're showing so far in the UT-02.

Nationally, I am thrilled that Alan Grayson's gone from the House. I look forward to seeing what the difference will be now that the House is in GOP hands.

I was really hoping Carly Fiorina could pull the upset on Barbara "Ma'am" Boxer, but alas, it's not in the cards.

I've been flipping between CNN, MSNBC and Fox News, and CNN's the best. This is what they live for. Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly have been doing okay anchoring, but when they go to Mike Huckabee or Karl Rove, I change the channel. MSNBC had Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, Eugene Robinson and Lawrence O'Donnell at the desk. Are you kidding me? Chuck Todd was in studio to do the numbers, but I could tell deep inside he was wishing he was giving Brian Williams this information.

No comments: