Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cable News Shake-Up

There's been a recent shakeup on the cable news landscape, so here's what is currently on their schedule.

CNN
5:00 - Big Screens & Holographic Guests w/ John King
6:00 - Fodder for Jon Stewart w/ Wolf Blitzer
7:00 - Why Yes I Am Dreamy w/ Anderson Cooper
8:00 - Future Home of Kardashian/Baio w/ Parker & Spitzer
9:00 - Piers Morgan Interviews People A Month Ago
10:00 - Still Dreamy; Watch Me Blink in Slo-Mo w/ Anderson Cooper

FOX NEWS
5:00 - Obama Likes Animals, Marx Liked Animals, I'm Just Sayin'... w/ Glenn Beck
6:00 - 10 Minutes of News and 50 Minutes of the Weekly Standard Interpreting It for Me w/ Bret Baier
7:00 - Mother Nature Is My Enemy w/ Shepard Smith
8:00 - Bernie Goldberg, Dick Morris & Karl Rove React to My Awesome Ratings w/ Bill O'Reilly
9:00 - Predictable Partisan Talking Points w/ Sean Hannity
10:00 - You're Too Tired to Change the Channel Aren't You w/ Greta Van Susteren

MSNBC
5:00 - Doesn't Matter What I Say, My Hair Will Mesmorize You w/ Dylan Ratigan
6:00 - The Other Side Is Worse But My Side Isn't Bad w/ Cenk Ungar
7:00 - Tea Party Women Frighten Me w/ Chris Matthews
8:00 - I'll Only Go Crazy Once A Week w/ Lawrence O'Donnell
9:00 - Bow to the Power of My Smirk w/ Rachel Maddow
10:00 - Manufactured Outrage w/ Ed Schultz

No comments: